Ruth ... Note......How is everyone? I would love to receive a post updating us about how this book and blog are working for you. Are you reading the book and enjoying reading but not posting for some reason? Tell us if this book study has been of value to your spiritual life in anyway. I am especially directing this to those who are not posting. Looking forward to hearing from you in the blog or by email. Many blessings. Ruth
Summer 2006 Book Blog
This is a book study on The Ordinary Path to Holiness. The author is R. Thomas Richard. This study started in June 2006. We are attempting to study and post on one chapter each week. May the Lord guide use as we respond to His call to draw closer to Him and others through this study.
2 Comments:
So far only Deborah has commented about the value of this study. I look forward to hearing from others.
I asked the question really hoping that those who are not posting but reading might reply. All in the Lord's hands. It has been a blessing to be movtived by each of you and to refect on the book and your postings. Blessings for enriching my summer.
Post a Comment
<< Home