Ruth ..... I appreciated Deborah's posting on the Mass. I love the Mass and continue to grow in greater and greater apreciation of it. I am just beginning Chapter 5 so I am a couple chapters behind but reading Deborah's postings keeps me anticipating the coming chapters. I thought I would catch up a bit this weekend but this is the first time I have sat down all weekend.... and now I am exhausted. I will post on ch. 5 soon. Till then let's continue keeping each other in prayer. .....I know that JoAnn had two bridal showers to host this weekend so I am sure she is as exhausted as I am. .......In Reconciliation last week Fr. gave me the image of Jesus having his hands open and pouring out His grace to us in so many ways. Let's all open our hands and hearts to receive that bountiful grace. ........I look forward to everyones postings and let's all keep each other in prayer.
Summer 2006 Book Blog
This is a book study on The Ordinary Path to Holiness. The author is R. Thomas Richard. This study started in June 2006. We are attempting to study and post on one chapter each week. May the Lord guide use as we respond to His call to draw closer to Him and others through this study.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home