Friday, August 25, 2006

Ruth - - Ch. 9 – Summary……I think that the author did a great job of making this a readable book. His examples and orthodoxy were very much appreciated. ….. Reading the summary brought to mind our need to wait upon the Lord and trust in His ways. I was glad that the author stressed that this is a journey and it is not all our work. We have to strive for sanctity, for holiness, but we also have to patiently wait upon the Lord to work in us and through us, to use us, to lead us and to call us home. Again we pray “My Lord and My God”. ............. I have a conference coming up in two weeks so I took the last couple days to concentrate on this book study. I thank all who have participated and I look forward to reading your postings as you finish. Even if you are several chapters behind please continue reading and posting knowing we all appreciate your insights. Your Sister in Christ, Ruth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home