Ruth ... note .... I am now in Virginia for our granddaughter's baptism. We are having a wonderful time with Eric, Natalia, Nalanie and Natalia's family...... I started chapter 4 but have not gotten to far. We will return home on Tuesday evening. On Friday I leave for Minneapolis to attend a Steubenville-North Youth Conference with about 20+ teens. I will catch up with this study as soon as possible but I am still enjoying and appreciating the insights of those who are posting. May our awesome Lord bless you. Ruth
Summer 2006 Book Blog
This is a book study on The Ordinary Path to Holiness. The author is R. Thomas Richard. This study started in June 2006. We are attempting to study and post on one chapter each week. May the Lord guide use as we respond to His call to draw closer to Him and others through this study.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home