Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Quick note from Ruth: ...... Yeah! Linda just received her book. I am looking forward to more postings and comments. Please feel free to comment on the book itself as well as on the chapters. Is it to lite, heavy, deep, etc. Do you find Blogging a challendge? If so, write as if you are writing or talking to me or to a friend or as if we are sitting around a kitchen table talking about each chapter. Don't be afraid to ask questions, challenge our insights, etc......... I am hoping to get into chapter 3 beginning today. I am still in New York and have had lots of family company coming in to see my parents. Tom is now here with me which is a real blessings. Let us keep each other in prayer and please remember to pray for Karen Ferris's son who, as whe mentioned, is undergoing treatment......Blessings, Ruth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home